Friday, May 8, 2009

Update

First of all I am happy to report that I have come up with a title for the book detailing the story of my conversion, and I am eagerly awaiting the call from the rabbi telling me he has someone for me to study with. Hopefully this will happen in the near future.

Secondly, I have decided that as part of my book I would like to address the comments in the previous post and then have my own commentary, more detailed etc. about those statements. I plan to give each comment it's own post in order to get my clear head around the topic. To this end I have also gotten other questions, not rude questions mind you, but just other questions that I will be addressing here as well with the full purpose of including them in my book. Most likely I will give them titles that then relate to the book, unlike my first post about the book called notes for the future because I wanted to remember these things. Also I will include a list of things I wish people would say, I actually wrote one but I might change it up a bit when I am done fleshing out my comments about the rude things people say.

I think my book should include a lot about the experiences I have, the people I meet, the questions I am asked, and also a bit about the things that I think about. In addition of course to the motivational factors and the biographical ones that will be included by necessity. Some of these things are inspired by other things I have read, and by this I mean books that I have read. I will include those here as well. I am not looking to make a huge treatise out of my book but the more material I have the more I can work with.

On the topic of my already written book regarding the unfortunate events of the last few years, I have secured an editor now I just need to secure funding resources. This is temporarily on the back burner as I am trying to secure a few other things in my life right now.

So there you have my blog preview. I don't know how many days or how many posts a day or whatever it will take, but it'll work out very nicely.

1 comment:

NJZimmermann said...

Mazal tov on the occassion of securing an editor. May your endeavours meet with great success.