Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Responsibility

It seems in this day and age there is a lack of responsibility, both personal and societal. I find this to be a disturbing trend and I don't know what to do about the situation. I can't really control societal trends, I can only control what I do, but I am heartened by the fact that my beloved one recognizes he needs to take responsibility for some of the situations in his life right now. It gives me hope for the future of humanity that at least one individual sees these things.

I am disheartened by the activities of former communities of mine. I went to a meeting at a place I left last year and I realized how much these people are on crack etc. It just blew my mind how irresponsible they were behaving and how bad the planning is there. Thankfully I no longer need to trouble myself with these events. I am heartened that my attempt to take responsibility at this meeting was recognized by a woman who is not far from death's door.

I am also disheartened by the idea that people are still trying to run my life. How long must I endure this? How long must I sing the same songs of people trying to run my life etc? I am trying not to be pissed off about the situation, but it really makes me crazy that no one wants to take responsibility for what they did, but they want to run my life still.

I think the attitude is that I am the idiot child incapable of responsibility because then it makes them feel powerful etc. My life however, just like yours is not for anyone to power play with. It is just very sad that people can't just live in peace with each other.

No comments: