Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Several months ago a recruiter I was working with contacted me regarding a possible interview with Bear Stearns. I thought this was a fantastic opportunity and contacted another firm I have been working with and asked them to please get whatever information they could find regarding Bear and Stearns. To my shock and horror, I discovered that something like 55% of the assets for this company are held in Saudi Arabia. Amalek! If you don't understand the significance of Amalek you might want to look it up. I was going to give the precise numbers, but I am having trouble with my email box right now. I have to ask though WHY are we bailing out a company owned by the Saudis? We know that Saudi Arabia funds terrorism and we give them a bunch of money anyway, so WHY give them more money? I am uncomfortable with the idea of my tax dollars going to bail out a company owned by a terrorist state. I understand the economic implications, but damn it...WTF is going on here? Amalek is not supposed to be bailed out...it is supposed to be wiped off the map. May Amalek die soon.

No comments: