Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wow, has it really been 2 months since I last posted? I guess I rarely have anything to say anymore. I want to file a lawsuit but am having trouble getting a lawyer to take the case. It's just a crazy time I guess.

Well since the last post here I have gotten married and fall is upon us. Fall is a time of year I have always despised. It is great because of the colors etc, however I hate it because of the fact that it leads to winter and the reminders of winter are all around us. I moved here hoping that things would be very different than they are, although they are decent and I can't complain too much there are areas where it is just not up to snuff. I am trying to fix that of course, but who knows. Additionally, I am looking at going back to school.

No comments: