Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What is Wrong with this Picture?

I'm watching CNN and like 10 minutes ago they had a story about who would be a better first Lady, Cindy McCain or Michelle Obama? I can't help but ask WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY? We're electing a president not a first lady. I don't really care that much about the first lady, it's the president I am concerned with. I understand the first lady is a counselor etc for the president, but I am more concerned about the decisions a president would make not some sort of stupid who'd be better at being first lady. Who really cares? Since when does this need to be a contest between the spouses? No one interestingly enough asked who'd be better Michelle Obama or Bill Clinton did they? Bill Clinton would look pretty bad in a dress and high heels!

1 comment:

d0v said...

This is a darling scene when it is between small children; Whether President or First lady, cross-dressing (as adults) is a shameful act. I am certain others would agree with this view. Yes, it is a very wrong picture--no imagination required.