Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Song From My Heart...

I cannot erase the marks you left on my face, my body, and soul. I cannot escape the pain inside my head. I cannot escape the memory of what you have done. It's over, but the wounds just won't close. It's over but you're everywhere. I've been reborn, but I am still dead. I cannot escape the past nor can I escape the future. I am trapped in a present between two times. I am trapped by the plans you made, by the way you behaved. Yeah, it's over but your ghost is still here. The demons still haunt me in the night.

I guess you can't accept that I am better than you, so together you all had a crew. Together the crew abused me, but the joke's on you. Yeah, I said the joke's on you. I am more than just a girl, I am more than just this object you tried to create. I was never what you thought I was, or should be. You never saw me as I am. It's over now, and you are no longer here. I am strong and I am surviving. I am fine and you are useless.

It's over and you will never be here, you will never be inside my head again. When he holds me close, do you wish it was you? When I whisper in his ear, do you hear the words in your head? When I am standing tall, do you fall to the ground and wish you could reach me? Do you think that you won? It's over and you lose. It's over and I am still here. It's over and you may have thought you were right, you may have thought you won the test of time. You may think you are better than me, but where are you now? Can you even see? Do you even know?

Can anybody hear me? When I scream in the night, when he picks me up do you wish it was you? Do you have any idea what you did? Do you know what it felt like when you left me there, in that space and time. That place of hell. When it haunts me in my dreams, do you wish it was your arms I was reaching for? I'm no longer a child, I am no longer your child. You lost the game, it's so over.

Do you think you are good? Do you feel proud? Didn't I make you happy on your wedding day, and all you did was give me pain. Do you treat her that way? Yeah it's over and maybe she's also lost because she is stuck with you and these crazy bastards. She deserves better than this.

Do you feel powerful? Do you feel important? You used your influence to kill your own child! The game is up though and in the end you only killed yourself. When he's standing with me and we're running the world do you wish you were there? When he kisses my lips do you wish you could see? Remember when you used to ask me stuff like that? When he holds me close and wipes the tears away do you wish it was you? You fucking bitch, I will never again think of you.

And what of the church? What of this sacred place, a place that is supposed to be a safe haven. Where we touch God? What do you think God thinks of you now. You think you are so mighty, but it's over and God is coming. Do you think he will tolerate how you fucked up the life of one of his own? What gave you the right? Yeah, the game is over and he's coming to collect. When my head is anointed do you wish it was for you?

Yeah it's over and you lose. I win the game, I have the most powerful weapon ever. I have the best laid plans, the best revenge. Judgment is with me, it's mine and you've lost the game. Love, Honor, Cherish, these words mean nothing to you, but they are the lifeblood. They are what wins the war in the end. You love to hate me, you love to rule me, you love to not even know me. You get your wish, I am gone, but remember babies the game is over and you have all lost. In the end you have lost the battle and the war. The songs are playing, and I am lifted high. I am in a better space and I am safe. You will always run and hide. You will always find the wolf knocking at your door and the world so cold. It's over daddy and I'm never coming home. It's over you fucking bitch you made your bed now lie in it. It's over you rat bastard brother of mine...maybe next time you'll think. Last of all you fucking prick, you're the last to know how much you've really lost. Maybe you will never know.

As to the church, they too have lost. It's not my battle, but in the end they will get theirs as well. It's over babies, it is so over and guess where you go? Guess where you belong. When I'm on the yacht and in the maserati, guess where you will be? When I am standing tall and my friends are with me, where will you be? You who left me, you who screwed me, yeah babies it is so over and you have so lost the game. You will be dead on the sidewalk missing me and wondering what I am doing. Yeah it's over, and you are not here so get the fuck out of my head.

Take your memories, take your demons, take your God and get out of my head. Get off my body, and out of my mind and soul. Leave me be, make sure the door doesn't hit you on the way out. Yeah baby, it's over. So over, and you will never again have the status you had. Does it feel good to know where you've gone? Does it feel good to see what you've done. I may be shattered but it's only a winterized state, soon I will be more powerful than ever and where will you be?

Crushed under my heels, oh it's over and you will never again rise up. You've lost the game, and believe me you will never again be around to abuse me. It's over baby so please get out of my way. Let me be and don't try to interfere. You've lost the war now go back to the battle lines.

It's over, it's so over, you have lost and I have won. Always remember that you could have had me, you could have had it all. Remember me when we are ruling the world and you are a bottom feeder, remember what I offered you and you refused. Remember me, when I'm at the top and no one cares who you were. Remember me, because it's over.

No comments: