Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November

Wow, I can't believe it has been 11 months since my last blog post. More than that really. Today I completed the Book of Our Heritage series and I feel wonderful about having completed that. I found the series to be rather challenging on a number of levels, and that adds to the greatness of the accomplishment. Mostly I am happy I completed it because I am able to now have a better understanding of the history behind cultural traditions, prayers, and other such things. I enjoy all of these things, and I especially enjoy them as it comes to traditions I wish to make my own. I am going to attempt to post here far more often than I have been, as I am now also maintaining a professional blog and I think that this blog can be a nice complement to that...assuming I still have a readership and that people are still interested in the personal topics I blog on, and/or any political content I may decide to add.

Speaking of politics, how about that election? I can't wait for Obama to get out of the White House!

No comments: